Behavioural Insights Masterclass
15 October 2018
Date and Time:Mon 15 October 2018
10:30 – 15:30
Location:TBC - In Central Leeds
Share with friends
This Masterclass will involve a number of short presentations and interactive tasks to embed and build understanding of the behavioural insights approach. There will be time for discussion and shared learning between the delegates.
- Gain an understanding of the PHE behavioural insights approach and behaviour change theory
- Understand the relevance and applicability of behavioural insights in public health
- Learn of national and local examples of practical applications of the behavioural insights approach
- Gain familiarity with key tools and methodologies used for designing population level behaviour change interventions
- Understand how to apply behavioural insights
- Identify opportunities for applying behavioural insights locally
This masterclass will be delivered by the PHE Behavioural Insights Team and will take place at the #Venue TBC# Leeds on Monday 15 October 18. Further information and online booking available via Eventbrite.