Social Marketing Workshop
15 February 2019
Date and Time:Fri 15 February 2019
09:30 – 13:00
Public Health England, Blenheim House, Leeds, LS1 4PL
Share with friends
This session has been designed to provide an introduction to how social marketing can be used to drive behaviour change. It draws on the latest theoretical approaches that underpin PHE’s marketing strategy and presents practical examples for their application.
Specifically, the session will explore the importance of understanding your audience and methods for obtaining valuable insight to help ensure your social marketing intervention achieves its objectives. It will also look at ways to evaluate the impact of your campaign to ensure ongoing effectiveness.
By participating in this session, attendees will:
- Understand the concept of social marketing and how it can help them meet their objectives by supporting healthy behaviour change;
- Understand a standard framework for developing social marketing interventions locally;
- Appreciate the importance of obtaining insight into their audience and the methods available for doing this;
- Appreciate the importance of evaluating their social marketing interventions and the methods available for doing this;
- Understand the various campaigns developed by PHE and how these can support local objectives.
The workshop will be delivered by Alex Trewhitt, PHE Regional Social Marketing Manager and will take place on the 15 February 2019, 09:30 – 13:00, Board Room, Blenheim House, Leeds. To book a place on this workshop, please use the Eventbrite link below: