NHS Leadership Academy Masterclass – S.U.M.O.
29 May 2019
Date and Time:Wed 29 May 2019
10:00 – 16:00
Share with friends
The NHS Leadership Academy offered a number of masterclass last year…but it was S.U.M.O., Thrive and Survive in Changing Times that we had by far the best feedback on from PHE colleagues that attended this.
Aims and Objectives
- Understanding how the SUMO (Stop, Understand, Move On) approach will help people deal positively with change.
- What factors impact people’s ability to deal with change and why people can have a natural in-built bias to resist change.
- Understanding the ‘Elastic Band Theory’ and why people vary in how they handle change.
- Recognising the importance of self-reflection and taking time to get off autopilot.
- Introduction to ‘Mindset Matters’
The next available session is on the 29 May in Leeds. Two further dates have also been added are 17 October in York and 8 January 2020 in Sheffield. For further information, please contact Amanda.Reszczynski@leadershipacademy.nhs.uk
Booking links below: